Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Career Goal Perhaps

So I'm going back into web content management, yet somehow I wandered to Macmillan's website this morning to see their jobs Macmillan owns TOR, which is my favorite fantasy publisher. I found a posting for an archivist/content manager, and I thought, that sounds like me.

Unfortunately, I don't know that I could ever truly demonstrate the skills to get a job like that, but I don't want to get another degree, at least not just yet. For such a job, I really might have to study library science. That would be fun. There's also the thought of getting some formal training in graphic arts and information systems to work towards such a career. I need to find somewhere I can just take courses at my leisure without being enrolled in a program.

Blergh. Okay, must not be distracted. Must write.

No comments:

Post a Comment