I have been generously granted a spare room at some family friends about 30 minutes from my job. It's a comfortable bed where I crashed last night for post grad school catchup sleep--7:00pm to 5:45am. And they feed me dinner and breakfast. They would probably feed me lunch too, but I bought my own to avoid that.
Futhermore, they have a wonderful cat and a donkey. There's also peach orchards everywhere and vineyards and the most beautiful view of the mesas. Palisade, CO is literally the most amazing place I have ever been. My daily commute is stunning.
I did find a place to live. Saturday I move into a crappy apartment, but I will have my cat back. I should also be able to ride my bike to work. Once I'm in my own place, I will be able to work out again, too. I'll also be able to establish a firmer internet presence. Hogging someone elses computer just isn't right.
I should go read. Peace at last. No fun, though. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment