I have like 30 projects I either need to wrap up or write instructions for so that my replacement at CPW will not be at a loss for what's going on. I really want to leave my boss and the future web temp in a best case scenario situation.
I also need to pack. Keep applying for jobs. Donate some stuff. Do the dishes--they just keep looming there in the sink, and I'm barely making a dent in them when I try.
I put in my notice for tutoring today. I feel bad leaving those lovely ladies behind. I hope someone awesome comes forth to fill my shoes, or better yet, some bigger ones.With all this load, there is nothing like a soft furry cat to curl up next to at night. I love my cat!
The photograph in your post is liking a proper citation. Also, move to Kansas City and all will be well. We'll find an Arby's equidistant for us.
ReplyDelete