Sunday, October 16, 2011

Productivity! (cue Superman music)

Yesterday, I finally conquered the lingering dishes. I also copied a number of CDs onto my computer so that I can get rid of them. Books to donate are consolidated into a single box, which they are spilling out of. Other donateable stuff is in another box. Laundry is done. I even crocheted a few more rows on the frog hat for Kerrie.

Today I need to bake some zucchini bread for Beej and some pies or gallettes with my peaches. I also need to put some ears on the sock monkey coffee cup sleeve that my boss and I were collaboratively working on Friday night.

Right now I have Star Trek going, and I am packing books into a boxes. I'm going to try to pack as much as possible this week and move it to my parents this coming weekend when I visit them. I'll be bringing their truck back to GJ with me and leaving my precious subaru behind.

With the truck, I can rent a U-haul trailer, which is much cheaper than renting a truck.

I just need to figure out who can help me load the big stuff into the trailer. I don't mind asking my boss and her family for help with most of the stuff...but the entertainment center is monstrous. I may have to just break it up and put it in the dumpster. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment