So I'm competing for workout time with my friend Molly and with Chris...separately. We tally Sunday evenings to see who wins. I don't think the winner wins anything except maybe superiority, but Chris and I talked about owing eachother elaborately cooked meals. :)
I got 1 hour in at an intense yoga class yesterday. I will be going back for that next Monday. Tonight I was debating between some "Body Design" class and a water fitness class called "Working Down Under." The description of the body design class mentioned weights, so I wasn't too thrilled about that, and the working down under class had no description and is for beginners (because all the evening water fitness classes are for beginners), so again, not so thrilled.
It doesn't matter though because actually getting myself over there turned into me making dinner. So instead, I'm going to go to the only class that will be available later: Zumba. I know, I know, I mock dance classes horribly. I'm sure it's a great workout, but I don't do the dancing thing. I'm tempted to stay home and do a yoga video before bed. Who am I kidding, I will be staying home and doing a yoga video and possibly a Denise Austen cheesy 90s workout video because, well, I love when she says "smile, we're burning fat." If you're laughing at me right now, Denise Austen's madness works--really, it does. I kind of swear by her, even though every video I own came from the dollar store several years back. Yes, I am aware that staying home to do workout videos is not social behavior.
Tomorrow's classes look awful, so I think I will make tomorrow a lap swimming night. Although, I'm also leaning towards a run.
Thursday, I have a personal trainer booked because it was free.
Friday, well maybe a lap swimming night, maybe a yoga video, maybe a run.
Saturday morning, I am for sure getting up to go to yoga because yoga on Monday was so awesome.
Sunday, lap swimming is a definite thing.
Notice how I have all these plans, but I'm already falling short today (Day 2). I am going to lose. :)
You can do it! And work-out videos at home is not lame, just practical. At least that's what I say.
ReplyDelete