School Things |
Life Things |
On another note, what a cooking weekend!
I feel like I haven't spent time with Mariya and Lacey in a thousand years, so we're gathering to make a bulgur risotto with corn, shrimp, and red bell pepper for dinner. Nic, Christy, and Ryane are gonna be there, too! It's gonna be like old times when Nic and I were single--a couple of straight cats surrounded by lesbiens. Chris and Ashley won't be there, but we'll live since we'll be surrounded by awesome friends.
Tomorrow, I will bake the scones while I read for Indian Children's Literature. I have a lot of stuff I want to use up, so I'm going to make some white cheddar and dill scones, some banana walnut scone, and perhaps some chocolate & coconut scones. I'm excited, but kind of sad. Chris leaves for Omaha at the end of the month. When will I next get to butter him up with baked goods? :(
Okay...it's job application time!
No comments:
Post a Comment