I can't be distracted by job searching anymore...it turns out I can be distracted by looking for a boat and an apartment.
I'd really like another snark, but I can't find a used one in a convenient location. If I have to drive several states over to buy it, it no longer is affordable. I really can't afford to store one anyway, but I dream.
Finding an apartment is a reasonable distraction, right?
My goal for today is to get all caught up on grading. I'm going into the office to tackle this great feat.
Tomorrow is project day. I will finish that sucker. Friday, I will annotate for Indian Children's Lit. Saturday, I will do my project proposal for Han Yu's class. Sunday, I will finish Cracking India. Monday, I will read for 759. Tuesday, I will write my response paper and probably wrap up the proposal started on Saturday. I cannot plan beyond that.
Since I'm going into the office, I won't make it out to hang with CB until this evening. I think I will watch a few episode's of Merlin with said cat to reward myself for grading. Season 2 is thus far good, and available on Hulu.
No comments:
Post a Comment