Saturday, March 26, 2011

So Far Behind...So I'm Cooking

It's spring break. I haven't gotten enough done. I'm so far behind I was up on-and-off all night with anxiety. I decided to get up at the crack of dawn and work on my writing project.

I was awake at 5ish, thinking about what to write, feeling very motivated, but I didn't get out of bed.

It's now about noon-ish. What have I accomplished? I've played scrabble online, checked facebook, twitter, posted on my blog, read a recipe for oyster stew, made crepes and bacon for breakfast, and I have peanut butter banana bread in the oven. I haven't even opened the file for my writing project or cracked a book. I am doomed.

Monday, I have an annotated bibliography due. I have read everything for Indian children's lit, though.

Wednesday, I have a proposal due for my tech writing project (which means I need to have most of the work done on the actual project). I also need to do the reading for tech writing and Indian children's lit.

I also still haven't graded correspondence portfolios...even though I've graded all the stuff that has been handed in after those. Blergh. They are soooooooooo boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment