1. I got out of the shower and popped on my headphones to listen to a little ipod. The first song to come on was Priscilla Ahn's "A Good Day."
2. My class and I are going to play with legos today. They'll be spending 15 minutes to build what they want, and then they have to write instructions for what they built.
3. I finished another book for Indian Children's Literature last night. It was good. Here's my Goodreads assessment of it:
The River by Rumer Godden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I love the protagonist Harriet. She's motivated me to write again.
View all my reviews

4. I wrote a short story last night. It needs a lot of work still, but it seems like when I'm going crazy I just need to write, and The River's Harriet really got me going, so I wrote instead of doing homework. It was nice, and I feel on top of the world.
Interesting that all three of us like the unique dress. :) I don't like the cost but I think it will look better on me than the others.
ReplyDeleteDon't move home because of Molly. We all miss you but you should do what YOU want and need. Besides all they talk about is decorating and students, remember? I do need a garden assistant....Love you! You are never completely alone, hugs!