Well, it just hasn't. I've had a knot of tension in my stomach all day, even though it really should be a good day. My students had a great time with Legos, and Indian Children's Lit had better discussion than we've had most of the semester. I finished reading Tech Comm reading for the week, too.
I still need to crank out a response paper for tech comm material I am just not invested in. I also really need to finish my writing project. The newest draft is onto a 17th page though, catching up to where I was on the previous version.
What I really want to do right now is revise my short story. Why is there no time? Lame. Back to my response paper.
Also...here is a song for the day. It's an odd song for an odd day. My roommate says it's creepy and melancholy, and she's right, but for some reason I find it very catchy and enjoy it even when I'm chipper. I know; I'm a freak.
No comments:
Post a Comment