...except, I don't have a job just yet.
In fact, this company hasn't actually contacted me to set up the final interview. That makes me a bit nervous.
I do know that they have contacted some of my references, so that's good.
Hopefully on Monday they will be calling. I better just head to hang with friends in Manhattan, so that I can make the interview scheduling easier.
I think I will leave my parents' on Sunday to do so. I will miss cat again, but hopefully soon I will have a job and we can be reuinted as cat and cat lady.
I am still waiting to hear back on a handful of jobs, and I have plans to put more applications out.
And back to my cat...she is currently pacing across the desk, right in front of the computer screen. Cats are awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment