Here is a creepy and poorly done photoshop of me in the sweater for you to imagine the potential joy I was denied.
Here is another sweater I actually bought. It's comfortable and soft, so I will probably keep it.
This is the sweater that in appearances I loved the most. Actual physical comfort in this sweater leaves something to be desired. I felt like it was too short and worried that it might shrink. I will probably return it for a bigger size.
Your thoughts on the sweaters? Which do you like best? I should really only keep one.




While I am sad for the lack of the one in the photoshopped photo, I do enjoy the second sweater the most on you.
ReplyDeleteHaving said that, I wonder if there were any other brighter colors as options because I really like color for you :)
Long story short, I vote for sweater #2
I like the green sweater best, especially if it wins in size and comfort, though I feel the last sweater screams, "Cheryl!"
ReplyDelete